The Campbellford and Brighton Community Resource Centres act as one-stop locations where children, youth, adults, seniors, and entrepreneurs can take advantage of accessible and affordable recreation, education, employment, and workplace training resources. You can:
- Use high speed Internet, photocopy, fax, and scan to email.
- Rent an accessible space that is perfect for wedding/baby showers, anniversary celebrations, birthday parties, and community group meetings.
- Become aware of numerous local, provincial, and federal resources.
- Obtain a referral to Employment Services for workplace preparation and training assistance including services such as second career opportunities, apprenticeships, and internships.
- Register your children (6-12 years of age) in fun-filled Summer Day Camp Programs.
- Enroll in a diverse variety of special interest workshops. Topics include but are not limited to cooking, computers, crafts, exercise, dance, automotive basics, gardening, health & safety awareness, CPR, First Aid and Smart Serve.
A list of local resources
Brighton-Cramahe Chamber of Commerce
Campbellford/Seymour Community Foundation
Community Employment Resource Partnership (CERP)
Community Living Campbellford/Brighton
Haliburton Kawartha Pine Ridge District Health Unit
The Help Centre
Literacy & Basic Skills
Northumberland Community Legal Centre
Trent Hills Chamber of Commerce